2016 Leadership Summit & Ed Forum
- Date: October 16 – 19, 2016
- Location: Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745
Highlights of the Summit
- States sharing examples of educational technology policies, practices and exemplary examples
- In-depth topic discussions on the most pressing national, educational technology issues
- Student Voices Award and Panel: an opportunity to hear from students enrolled in leading educational technology programs
- Corporate presentations on new and innovative technologies for education
- Updates from the U.S. Department of Education, the FCC and other federal agencies
- SETDA membership meeting
- Annual Awards Gala
- Informal networking with state leaders
15th Anniversary Sponsorship Opportunities
SETDA values its relationship with the private sector, and strives to create meaningful partnerships. Our events not only provide the opportunity to share details about your product or service but also a chance to engage in meaningful dialogue with state leaders regarding topics of national and state interests including digital instructional materials, professional learning, data and student privacy, equity of access,
WHAT: Leadership Summit & Education Forum: The event is designed to foster in-depth dialogue coupled with collaborative work. As part of the Summit, SETDA hosts the one-day Education Forum, an event to shine a spotlight on the full scope of the digital transformation of policy and practice underway in K-12 education. The 2016 Leadership Summit is a unique opportunity to celebrate SETDA’s 15th Anniversary.
WHO: Attended by an average of 80 state education leaders, representing the education technology leadership from over 40 state education agencies as well as the corporate community represented by SETDA’s annual Private Sector Partners. To learn more about SETDA, visit here.
TYPES of SPONSORSHIPS: Speed meeting, event, wi-fi, mobile app and more. Sponsorship opportunities and a full listing of event sponsorships for both of SETDA’s in-person events for 2016 can be found in this sponsorship document.
INCLUDED: Every sponsorship opportunity includes:
- a table for demo/display at Friday evening’s Tabletop Showcase & Reception attended by all SETDA members;
- access to the pre-registration list for targeted outreach only (for individual contacts, not mass solicitations);
- company branding on event signage, mobile app and event related web pages and via social media campaign
- Companies/organization will be seated at a round table with 8-10 state members.
- You will present for 5 minutes, followed by 5 minutes for Q&A.
- State members will rotate to another table and the cycle will repeat until you have presented to every state member in attendance.
- Only 10-12 companies will be permitted to participate (on a first come, first served basis)
For more information:
To learn more about additional event sponsorship opportunities or annual private sector partnerships, contact Melissa Greene, Director of Strategic Partnerships at 202-715-6636 ext. 703 or email@example.com.